I didn’t accomplish as much this weekend as I had planned, but I did get lots done:
- I was able to gather all the books for the book sale at the end of the month, and they are in one place. Next step will be to price them, I can do that next weekend.
- I have three weeks worth of new recipes for Try a New Recipe Tuesday.
- Planned out my blog for almost the rest of the month. At least I know the direction I’m going, and I can get things posted ahead of time.
- Filed away all of Buttercup’s papers for the year so far, and cleaned off the school desk. We are no where close to being finished for the year, but at least I’m caught up on the paperwork.
- I was even able to pamper myself yesterday for a few hours while I had the house to myself. Something that doesn’t happen too often.
As I expected, my family didn’t take to well of my new clean up the clutter plan. I did get Buttercup to clean a lot of trash out of her room, and tomorrow we’ll continue. She’ll warm up to it, especially since I’m doing the same. The important spots I wanted cleaned up were taken care of this weekend. We’ll keep going until it’s done.
Overall, I had a pretty productive weekend, and hope next week will be just as productive. I have my list already started for tomorrow. Possibly, I’ll be able to work on some craft items this week, something I haven’t had time for in a while.
My challenge for this week is to make a short list of easy to accomplish goals. I tend to make a monster list and that can never be completed. This week, with the help of My Confident Mom Planner, I’m keeping my task under control and staying focused on what’s important.