Common Sense Media has listed their top movie picks for this summer.
Hubby saw Iron Man 3 this morning, and enjoyed it.
Here’s other’s on our short list:
- The Great Gatsby-I’m a sucker for classic literature. Hopefully this will do justice to the book.
- Penguins 3D-A good nature documentary is always a hit around here.
- Monster University-I’m a big Billy Crystal fan.
- Red 2-The first was so funny and I’m sure this one will be too.
- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (Aug 16)- Should be a fun twist on Greek Mythology. The first Percy Jackson movie was very entertaining.
- Epic-Buttercup is so excited about this movie.
- Fast & Furious 6-This has Prince Charming’s name written all over it.
- After Earth-Another purely Prince Charming movie
- Wolverine (July 26)-X-Men and ninjas are right up Buttercup’s alley.
- The Smurfs 2 (July 31)-We watched the first one tonight.
- Despicable Me 2-Another Buttercup favorite.
In no way am I endorsing these movies. Parents will need to make their own decisions about which ones are appropriate for their families.